Technique Management and Quality Control
Learn the secrets of technique charts that work.
for film/screen or digital imaging
An important ingredient in controlling the dose!
- Typical film/screen situation chart
- 2 typical digital imaging charts
- Dose reduction chart for digital imaging
- Instructions for customizing
- Reproducible pocket sized chart
- mA X S = mAS table
"Using this technique system is like cheating...you get a good image and control the dose at the same time!" Megan, NE
Individual charts for specific situations:
- High-frequency with film/screen
- High-frequency with digital
- Dose reduction with digital imaging
- Single-phase with film/screen
- Single-phase with digital
Radiographic Room Handbook and Charts
This handbook gives you basic tools to organize and operate a radiographic room. It will help you get organized, create a safe environment, set up protocols for each exam, and apply simple criteria for evaluating images. Are you writing a policy or procedures manual? This handbook will help.
In addition, it contains the same content (4 typical charts) as the Technique Management product.